Die: Roll To Proceed
By Joe Kurtz
dIRECTED BY cHRISTIAN dE gRé
- Premiered as a development comedy at A Mind The Art Anthology in 2010
- Published as a choose your own ending novel in 2011
- Was featured as an art exhibit at the Fountain Art Armory Show in March 2012
- Theatrical run at The Red Room in NYC for 32 performances in 2012
- Developed and returned to La MaMa E.T.C. in November 2012
- Was part of the first ever Live Streamed Theater Festival to an audience of 28,000 in 2013
About the show
Imagine, if you will, a world unencumbered by the stress of decision-making; a world where you never have to wonder if you made the ‘right decision.’ In this existential comedy, two roommates make this a reality by letting the roll of a DIE decide for them.
But is life really carefree when the responsibility is left up to chance?
Watch as this duo embarks on comedic misadventures, all of which are orchestrated by YOU. That’s right, because the DIE is in YOUR hands. With 240 possible endings, you won’t see the same show twice. So take a chance.
Their fate. Your hands… Roll the DIE.